Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ZzZzZzZ.... dream on!

Keisha wakes up every morning feeling like P Diddy, but me wakes up feeling like Zombie. 8 hours of good sleep achieved but I still feel drowsy and the bed keeps calling me. When the alarm rings, people starts to cursed those, 'Argh, shut up I need my sleep', "What? it's already 7 am?', 'Man, I just closed my eyes!', too many responses we give every single morning.

your future is in your eyes!

Do we have at least a day when we wake up and say 'Rise and shine, a new day to come!' or 'Yeay, it's morning, can't wait to meet people today'. I doubted and those are finger-counting. I feel really uncomfortable today waking up in the morning and my heart starts to pounding and those caterpillars in my thummy just had a great evolution and now they are flying freely in it. NERVOUS! 

I'm having 2 tests today and keep telling myself 'It's not the end of the world' but I couldn't really help it from planting this nerve. The thing is those test questions are not my major problem but because of some sort  of syndrome that tells me, is my head tense enough to cope those advanced questions? Haha my roommate said I look tense and I rarely had a great talking and chatting with my friends. All my time were spent on my desk with books. After all, those are worth waiting right? :P

Ok, have a great day everyone. Please pray for me and till next post. So long :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you