Thursday, November 25, 2010

Revenge

Can revenge really make us feel happy? Does it really works? But making someone suffer doesn't make your pain go away right?. Yeah experiences really told me that. It is normal as a human when we say "you'll get what you deserve", "you did that to me and why can't I?", "it's your time now, soon I'll pay that back". I used those words everytime I'm acrimonious about something to someone somebody around me.

Last night made me think does my plan is the best way to tell someone that I don't like what he /she did to me? I am a bully victim maybe because I'm too small to get a respect or too short to be seen.  hahha *pulling off my feet* I was actually an invisible in those eyes. My heart, my feeling, my privacy, my intuition those really don't exist in me aren't they? I thought of putting a revenge but not really a revenge but somekind of wake up call to make people realize, 'Hey Iffah is here, OK!'

But after wisely think and judge it with some intuition and intrinsic within me, haha. I just don't think of putting one because eventually I've gone through this for quite sometime. Not saying kinda expert but kinda immune with those and it's normal for me to be the bottom girl. I don't care because after all that has been always my place that pushes me to work hard to prove that one day I'll be a better human with better life and make them realize.

It's true people, revenge really can't make you feel happy, keeping those bad thoughts really make you feel like a dead mannequin that is waiting to be disposed off. So why burden yourself thinking of revenging. Prophet Muhammad was being bullied through out his life but he didn't put any revenges, instead he seek for Allah's help to open up his enemies' hearts. Let the Almighty does His job caused all this is His granted and He's the only power that has the right to do that.

Have a great day and God bless everyone. So long :)

3 comments:

  1. what's up???
    emooooo tuh. meh meh cerita. haha.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I've been thinking the same thing these past few days actually. weirdly enough, I did came to the same conclusion as yours.. not the invisible thing though, only the part where revenge is useless and bla3.

    wow. this is mind blowing. it does feel like you can read my mind and decided to say it out loud. i really need to keep practicing my occlumency *sigh*

    nice post by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. problems and challenges just keep coming. One go, One will come that is just how life turns.

    @Hani: yeah, kinda emotional. Problems tak stop2 huhu

    @Kochen: REVENGE is a no no. Seriously we'll just hurt back ourselves worse.

    Thanks friends for being really concern. Sorry a bit emotional today. Bad mood haha

    ReplyDelete

feel free to drop few words! Thank you