Monday, November 15, 2010

NAMES and FACES are my main confusions

Hahaha... I just finished watching the 'Date night' so I was so shocked to see the guy acted as the D.A Frank Creenshaw looked exactly like the 'Kung Fu Master' who suspected to commit suicide in a hotel in Thailand back in 2009. All the way watching the movie I kept asking myself 'am I missed something? I thought this is a new movie but how on earth can a dead man be in this movie?' Ok people I was totally out of my mind. haha

After the movie, I locked my eyes at the cast list and saw 'William Fichtner' and I googled his name. HAHAHAHA! I got the wrong man OK. The man that killed himself was David Carradine. So my concern here 'am I really that confuse with those faces?' caused to be honest I always confuse with people faces and my sisters will not to forget to laugh at me whenever I get the wrong person. For instance Bruce Willis and Tom Hanks when I watched the Angel and Demon then this Mr Fitchtner' and Carradine, Nick Cage and Adam Sandler and plenty more.

Sometimes whenever I talked about someone, other peoples' faces I'll imagine. hahah what a funny brain I have here. I think maybe because my brain is not synchronize with my mouth, just forget it :P. Ok2 keep on laughing hahaha whatever it is I'm kinda happy with this because this is me the real me so consider this as my daily jokes. oh yeah sorry if I say 'I remember your face but what's you name?' because I really meant that. Haha bye people have a great day and sleep tight. So long :)


see what I meant? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you