Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Smoothies

I missed my aunt smoothies. Whenever she's back in Malaysia it's like a must for her to prepare us some good and refreshing smoothies. Where can a get a big glass of real smoothies here in this rural suburb (deserved to be called I a guess) of Tronoh. haha

People say that smoothies can be a good replacement for a meal. Really? hahah Smoothies mixed with fresh milk and ice cream is like a food from heaven (I bet heaven will have better and best food than this though :)) Ok the only place that I know I can get a smoothies is Juice Works hahah how on earth to find JW without traveling to KL? Urm, now I'm thinking of celebrating my moment after test with my own hand-made smoothies. :P

45 minutes to go before being killed in the test so I'm just so relief and all I can think now is happy happy happy... SMOOTHIES!!!! Oh yeah the best smoothies I've tasted are the Juice Works' drinks in KLCC... Have a try people they're healthy and tasteful. Yummy

the have plenty mix menus with sorbet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you