Sunday, November 14, 2010

UTP with its internet connection

Wow, this is my third post of the day. hahah to be honest I'm kinda bored reading this friction materials for final exams. ok so blog is the best space to spent on hahah I had this video that I really wanna watch unfortunately, it has been already 2 days I tried to load and buffer the video. It's kinda frustrating badly because it really tested my patience to keep on refresh the page and wait it to load.

should just cut the cable instead of smashed the innocent desktop

The management really have to do something with this problem because I can say that this poor internet service experienced since the first year I was in this college (2006) yet I think it's getting worst because now I have no DC++ where I can spend at least an hour to download several movies and files. That WAS the good thing about UTP once upon a time.

I know there are some poeple will argue on the effectiveness of the study with good internet in front of us but that doesn't confirm one will spend most of the time doing futile activities because with internet it can make one a global thinker and information searcher. Those videos in Youtube can release some tense and open up the young generation mind to think out of the box.
where does this creature get an electricity supply?

Facebook, yeay that it the main concern even the parents encountered these days. Parents start to create an account and put eyes (spying) on their kids' progress and social affair activities. Haha but with that social pages, we the students who live far from our parents or families can communicate with together economically. Isn't this has a point? :P
connect people and help us to run faster?? ahha
Ok, folks that's all hahaha it feels really great to write and share with people. So long :) poor you lil Pluto 

PLUTO: sorry I didn't mean to send those spam emails


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you