Sunday, November 7, 2010

Illumination

In a day there are several things that illuminate and shine our day, unfortunately we are too blind to see those  shining stars in front of us. My dad used to say 'God will always confirm your prayers, it is just the matter how you're accepting those. Some people missed those and some poeple grab those gifts but eventually they hold it too loose and let those prayers go.'  He's true after all because at a point I think God approved my wishes but I'm too tight and too blind to see them and hold them too hard till I brake those into pieces of glasses.


I eventually gave up with myself in trying harder because nothing has changed as I wanted. I tried to close my eyes and speak to myself that things will be back as normal as I used to live in, I know everytime I open my eyes, I'll crush another dreams. Yesterday I dreamt on something. I hardly believe in bad dreams they're just dreams but I'm kinda relief this morning after waking up because I know every dreams I had I felt the existent of Allah in me. I shouldn't have give up on myself because once I do, it's like I'm giving up on Him too. So, I know Allah is helping me and watching me all the time. He's been there for me everytime I need Him and He's the only One that will never leave me till the end of my life. I love you, Allah and thanks for every single breath that I take to embrace the moments in this temporary world.



NEVER LOSE HOPE ON HIM BECAUSE HE'S ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU

So long :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you