Friday, November 12, 2010

Glory or Gory?


Soon... Soon... Soon.... It's 9 days away from my final papers! Hereby, I declare a war on 22nd Nov till 29th Nov in UTP. Will it be a glory or gory this time around? Argh... This semester is too stiff and fragile for me. I want to hit the first G but I barely spend time to avoid the second G. Am I starting to feel bored with my student life or I just can't wait to be in the industry?


Ok, I can still see some hopes in my Gas Field Engineering and Well Stimulation papers but not for the Advanced Drilling and Petroleum Economics courses. I don't even see a spot of light in Petroleum Economics. It is important to know about it but I just can't absorb those hurdle rate, sensitivity analysis urgggghhh that is so just not me. Advanced Drilling war will be tough I know it but I have to work really hard to win that and defeat my enemies (questions) haha.


Before I officially officiate my study week, here is just a good and releasing video to be watched upon to burst some stress especially to those having tests or exams. All the best people and have a clean and fair war in the hall. So long :)
sorry can't attached the video, to watch
click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you