Monday, November 22, 2010

Lucky Charm

Urm, something just came through my mind. Haha today I called the my day the 'quiet before the storm'. It means that today will be a peace day for me because tomorrow and the day after tomorrow will be horribly hectic. So, I'm planning of enjoying myself with some 'refreshing' Well Stimulation notes and praying that tomorrow all my lucky charms will be with me in the hall to help me with those questions. 

Yeah lucky charm I remembered a cereal brand called 'LUCKY CHARM' for real people. I'm not really sure about those brand in Malaysia but I had those back in 1990's. hahah see how old am I? 

*censored* but it's cute

To be honest I don't really believe in luck except if we define luck as rizq. Rizq depends on our efforts instead of luck utterly and solely. hehehe I don't want to give lecture but oh yeah just remembered a thing, I did ask my lecturer on those terrible marks he gave, those answers of mine are actually the correct one. hahah Man, I love it! really really really love it. I lost 7 marks just for nothing. JUST LIKE THAT! *pap* knocking my head on wall. hahah

Ok2 pals, till next post. Bye So long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you