Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WST, bye bye

Treet.. treet... treet (typing, photostat and printer sounds) 


Alhamdulillah... yeay officially I'm done with Well Stimulation Techniques course. Wow. To be honest those questions are really familiar and as expected but I couldn't even dare to say that that was easy. Can't really rank the difficulties of the questions. All I can say I've let those to the right Above to help.

During the exam, hahah I was the first person to go out to the ladies. It was a record. I don't know why as if I had a gallon of water before the paper. hahah. while answering  the questions, the invigilator came to my table to sign the attendance paper. It's normal right during exam the only thing that in our minds are how to answer this question. But this kind invigilator (he's really kind) came to me and said 'Nice signature'. Haha I blurred ok all I can think was 'Oh, thank you' with a smile. Haha that never happen to me.  I called that as 'take a break' moment for me.

So I left with 3 sub questions that I really am not sure with the answers. I read those but they don't seem to be locked and buried in my brain. So I start looking around, the floor, the ceiling, hahah can't think of any idea actually.

Whatever it is. I'm pretty sure there'll be no more well stimulation subject for me and NOW my head can start to be cracked off with all the equations and formula for Advanced Drilling Engineering. Wish me luck and have a great nice day to all. So long :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you