Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Handy Manny Cake

Since it's gonna be my lil nephew birthday soon, my sister puts some thoughts of making him a 3D handy manny toolbox cake. Ok, I know it sounds ridiculous and how on earth are you making those characters? urm, so I browsed through several sites and blogs on that handy manny cake. Oh my Oh my, it's not easy OK but I felt in love with some toolboxes. Have a look at those pictures that I ranked based on my own personal decision. I bet you'll love them too. :)

1st prize


I love how the baker can make the toolbox perfectly using rice krispies treats for the structure (I miss those krispies treats auuuuummmm) hahah plus the cake was put on top of another cake Imagine how big the cake is.. hahah love it love it! But she left Mr Rusty (the wrench), Mr Squeeze (the plier) and Mr Flicker (the flashlight) out.


2nd prize


This is a darn cute cake too with prefect 3D tools the only thing that the baker left out was the Handy Manny character itself. He's a cute little dude and please he should be there on the cake. haha Oh yeah one more thing Mr Flicker. haha

3rd prize


Look at this messed up cake. Handy Harry really needs to rearrange all his tools back into the box before those tools jump of from the table. Haha :)

Yeay, so people have fun doing and baking or browsing some good cake design for your love ones and so long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you