Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Honesty

Your final grade depends on the true-false test of character. Don't cheat yourself

Since it's a test week for me, I want to express my unsatisfactory to several of my classmates. I know those test papers are hard but that do not give us the green light to discuss and exchange papers with others. It's about honesty! We're muslims, Islam taught us to be sincere and honest in everything that we do but why do we lie. I believe in one thing, eventhough you get good result from there but He is the Decider and trust me because of your dishonesty He will not bless on the knowledge you gain.

This afternoon, during the Advanced Drilling test, most of my classmates we talking to each other and exchanging papers Yeay it's so true that the invigilators didn't see that but they forget about the Almighty above who is watching us 24-7. Plus most of them have already plan out the seating positions in the test hall for tonight paper.

It is a serious offense against the man-made law as well as the ultimate law. Hindus believe in Karma, you'll get back your punishments sooner or later. I don't feel jealous if they get good results because after all they lied and the consequences are the knowledge is just a knowledge. It would not be an education to make then a better person in the future.
Sometimes I'm kinda agree with my lecturer when he used to tell me, 'Be honest in your studies because one day you gonna see that all those knowledge will embedded in you forever'. I really hope that we are better than these friends of mine and honest in everything we do. Cheating, copying and discussing during tests or exams are not civilize. Hold this words 'Without knowledge you're stupid but without honesty you're nothing'. Before hitting out I just wanna remind everyone and myself please be honest. It is about attitude and if we really want to strive a successful life in the future and be a better person just DO OUR BEST!

Later in the next life, during the judgment day, God will looks at our efforts and He will never going to ask you "When you were are student, how many As did you strike?" So people work smart and believe in yourself that being honest and put hard efforts will make you a better person even with no 1st class results. So long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you