Friday, November 19, 2010

I need LUCK

A massacre just so to happen in UTP! ahhhhh.. hahah ok yeah something like that had happenned to me actually. But I'm not talking about how the lecturer tried to 'kill' most of his students. It's just not fair I think because the answer is not wrong and the markings was totally based on LUCK (you had full marks even your answer is wrong and vice versa).

So last night made me think, what if this thing happen in my final exams? What if the lecturer mark those wrongly? Will he change the marks for us? Haha I bet most of my classmates are in the same page with me on this. But whatever it is things happened and I have no power to amend those and I have no interest anymore in standing on my right to fight for more than 10 marks from him. Hahah weird action by Iffah this time.

Ok, whenever exams coming, people will either say 'All the best', 'Do your best' and 'GOOD LUCK'. I guess I would prefer the third wish from everyone this semester. Haha caused all it matters LUCK will help me with my result. Sometime this made me think 'Am I acrimonious because he marked it wrongly and that is unfair or am I acrimonious because it's bad for my result?'. Told yeah I'm weird isn't it. Those are the same issues but I interpreted those differently. You see if he marked it wrongly and stiffly reject any corrections since he sent those marks already, doesn't that decision is against he's ethic and norm as a lecturer? but when I'm a bit pissed (not really pissed actually this time :P) because of my result, that is just to concern me to get an 'A' so I'm upset on the other side of my shoulder. Haha I'm walking around the bushes now

Whatever it is, I've decided to just let things go and pray for the best caused after all, Allah made him to grade those wrongly and hope he'll open up his heart and listen to his students in the future. As to conclude my futile post 'I need LUCK for my Gas Field and Well Stimulation papers, yeah LUCK!' I NEED MIRACLES, come to mama.... hahah So Long people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you