Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Energetic morning

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! why am I so energetic this morning? To many things to share with friends in class and tutorial? haha Yeah I cant stop talking all morning. I realized that even Aida told me that I talked with no fullstop and the words are poured out like a water stream from a tap. Urm, ok2 I know why am I so energetic, it's a normal thing that happen to me when I didn't get a good enough sleep. I'm sleepy and being talkative and energetic is the only way to distract myself from fall asleep in class. hahah

It was my mistake after all to hay my bed late (2.30 am) for my movies review. heheh REVIEW. I just can't sleep early after few nights spent for tests so this is my way to entertain myself and walk out from all the stress and books. Movies are the best way to pamper myself for this moment. As if I can go to the spa or reflexology to have a good and relaxing milk bath with gentle massages.

Ok, this morning, I woke up late (7.30 am) and perform my prayer and took my bath before headed to the Petroleum Economics class (8 am). Anyway I came late hahah. Once in a blue moon for me but since this is my last class for this semester, I think that wasn't that bad after all. It's great to be late sometimes. haha. So in the economics class I talked too much and making an annoyed sound. hahah I sat of a mild-broken chair so I made the 'cracking' sound over and over again. Yeah I just can't stop doing that and I love making it.

After the class, I walked to the tutorial. As usual, I'm the back benches student when it comes to Advanced Drilling tutorial. While waiting for the tutor, I talk talk and talk. I can't stop. I'm too excited this morning. Eventhough the tutor  told us there'll be no formula provided in the final exam and we have to memorize all, I couldn't care less. Eventually I ruined my test papers and I think I need some good time to start memorizing those formula and pray for the best. 

Ok, just to warm down the excitement. I probably will have to extend my semester till Sept (I HATE IT!) because of the new weird system. However, it seems to have a dim opportunity to fight for it! Wish me luck for the petition (if any :P).

That's all folks, So long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you