Sunday, November 7, 2010

Winter in UTP

Buuuuuuurrrrrr!!!! It's winter again in UTP. hahaha... Nights are freezing and days are warm with dim sunlight. Last 2 nights were the best night ever in this semester. I love this weather and I just hope that it will always be this way through my balance months in UTP.




The breeze and cool climate really make me feel sleepy and I can't hold my eyes after 11 pm. Why? Why? Why? Urgh,,,, maybe this is the best weather to hibernate but I love the cool feeling and even hardly to sweat unlike the usual temperature. So it is true after all when we called this place as Toronto! haha it's not a big deal right saying that my university is in Toronto, Malaysia.

Yeah talking about hibernation, that answers why the polar bears hibernate during the winter and I feel exactly like one now hahah. Ok2, people having test this evening. Wish me luck and have a great day and sweet dreams :) So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you