Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tik Tok Tik Tok

It's almost my first final paper for this semester (35 hours to go). Wow unbelievable. Time runs really fast and it changes the hour without we realizing it. Ok, actually I'm bored and tired reading all this economics terms ahhhh so just not me again! hahha

Just dropping by to share some gtalk captions/statuses by some friends:

(1) Holding an anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing to others but we're the one gets burned
I was so triggered with this caption because I never thought of throwing a hot coal to someone actually. All I wanna do when I'm angry is to throw a leaf to that person or else I just draw his face on a paper, crumple it and straight to the dustbin. hahah I'm still sane from doing that irrational actions haha :P
(2) When the grass is greener
Oh yeah, that reminds me to "california girl" by Kate Perry. To be honest I really wanna see the grasses in brown or purple. Green is common already to me so I bet different grass colors really can make my day and bet me it can be a good tourist attraction

(3) Busy caused it's final but you can disturb me
Ok, this statement is common for those people who desperately need some attraction. Lack of Intention Syndrome. This is very critical because the guy/girl will actually talk non-stop whenever one buzz their gtalk. 

Haha, ok people I'm just doing my things no offense. Just for fun and good entertainment for me especially those really enlighten and illuminate my night. Evening people. So long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you