Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ivy League

When talking about Ivy League automatically those high-class universities ran through out minds; Columbia, Yale, Brown, Princeton, Cornell, Dartmouth, Pennsylvania and Harvard. Wow... It's a like golden ball if I ever gonna get the offer to be in one of those universities. Haha people joking, never dreamed even once, OK! hahah

So I just so to know these great names in Gossip Girl. Most of the American seems to be worked very hard to be accepted in one of these prestigious colleges. Haha. But that wouldn't be my concern. Just browsed through the 2010 world university ranking and guess what UTP is not even in the top 200 list. EXPECTED! Whatever it is Yale will be my choice of the league since it is in the top 10 before Indiana (I think my aunt graduated from here :P) and Purdue University.

Stanford University
United States

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
United States

Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Mexico

University of California, Berkeley
United States

Peking University
China

Michigan State University
United States

Yale University
United States

Indiana University
United States

Purdue University
United States

10  Duke University
United States



I'm stunned to see Oxford in the 16th rank caused I thought all this while Malaysian talked mostly on Stanford, Oxford and Cambridge. Ok, I'm hitting my sack but remember friends, university is just a place to gain knowledge but to be a real person it is about our attitudes. You don't have to be in Stanford to be the best among the best. Most important thing is just try our best and try to strike for the best in our life. So long :) BEST! BEST! BEST! hahah (I need a psychologist NOW)

5 comments:

  1. I used to say that I want to be a psychologist when somebody asked me a few years back.. but right now I just want to be the mental patient.. nice and easy. But can I play the psychologist for you? Pick me! Pick Me!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wanna be my psychologist? haha my major problem later would be I will never recover from my mental sickness. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you can talk about it to someone.. i don't want you to recover from your mental sickness.. i like you with your craziness..haha saiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah I love this craziness too. I just wanna be me.. thanks Doc.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah.. case closed!
    haha terer gak aku ni..bangga2 ;D

    ReplyDelete

feel free to drop few words! Thank you