Thursday, November 25, 2010

TOUCHDOWN!

I'm getting really sensitive these days. Maybe there're too many things that I've gone through alone without asking people to help me. And I just don't feel right to turn to somebodies' shoulders that I rarely know or grow up with.


It's hard to stay far away from parents. Yes they are the best shoulders that I can cry on but I tend to turn to others because I don't feel good to put more burdens on theirs. Several times, I thought of living alone without any people around me so I won't get hurt or hurting others.

I have dreams and those dreams I put them in too. Never thought off leaving the town far because I want to leave my parents away just plan that to make my dream come true. I look tough yeah I know that I pretend to be cool and be happy but I'm fragile, REALLY fragile inside. I tried to put those pieces back together but they keep falling from each other. Ok that's just a metaphor! haha

I hate to be serious or sensitive with people but I just can't. I tried thousand times and the harder I tried the further I'll drift away and the harder to swim back to the shore. Wow I'm really down this time and I just couldn't care much about my surrounding and all I want to be right now is in a DARK room and keep myself alone till I'm ready to walk out from it for some light.

If possible I need a darker room than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you