Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Aniq!

Finally the time has come. He reached the level where all the mind and thoughts will start to grow to argue with the elders. Haha.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Muhammad Aniq... Can't wait to be back home and kiss you, hug you like a teddy bear.

Last 2 years, at 3.00 am my dad got a call from Malaysia. It was my sister, she said she's delivered a baby boy. I was sleeping in Macau OK. Luckily our flight back was on the next day so it is not that desperately forced us to take a flight back right away. Haha



That is my lil nephew. He's a talkative boy and very very clever which make he's a dangerous boy hahaha not that dangerous, just being an exaggerate. he catch everything we speak as fast as our mind can think. He now can speak Malay, English and even Mandarin. He learnt that from a playing laptop, a birthday present from my Mom's friend.

Really impressed me yesterday when he spit those words perfectly. He not even 2 yesterday. hahah. Ok2 before I overreacted, overexcited or overwritten I should just stop and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIQ! Love you so much :) muah muah (Aniq's habit)

penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you