Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sorry is a powerful word

Today again something made me think about my pasts. They're not the good memories though. 'Sorry' made someone feel weak but the truth is that is the key of happiness. I'm dare to say that caused I'm kinda expert using the word since I think that's the best way to re-tie a friendship knot.

I ain't the pro here but expert it is. haha (does that make any differences?). I used the word "SORRY" hardly in friendship when I feel that I'm being overacted with something. Yeah serious my pasts are like mess. Really mess. Sometimes it wasn't my call but I take the blame because I care about the friendship.

So hope that YOU, YOU and YOU will try your best to confront each other and start to build a better hope. "Sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit", even it's normal for husband and wife to have misunderstanding so I bet between friends zillion much easier.

So don't be shy to use the word "SORRY" even you think it wasn't your fault because it is even better, sincere and beautiful to take the blame - give and take and DO NOT FORGET "bertepuk sebelah tangan takkan berbunyi". So stop honking to each other and start to embrace the good thing about your friendship. All the best to YOU, YOU and YOU. So long :)

P/S: Applied to myself too. haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you