Saturday, November 6, 2010

Part time job

Anyone wants to offer me a part time job from May 2011 to September 2011? I need a part time job to cover my traveling cost and I'm not going to stay in UTP just for a class weekly - a waste of time. Man, I'll do anything as long as I can get some working experience and it doesn't not have to be oil and gas industry. I'm looking for something that is pay per hours and I'll do what ever it takes to at least I'll gain something during the unnecessary extension semester. I need money and I need job! Please!!!

I have few in minds actually but I really desperately put money and experience as my main priority. Mc Donald's attendance, baby sitter, anything... >.< GIVE ME SOME GOOD IDEAS!!! please

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you