Monday, November 15, 2010

Takbir in UTP

Allahuakbar Allahuakbar Allahuakbar, Lailahaillahu Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar Walillailham
Once in my lifetime I'll be celebrating the EidulAdha in UTP. Huwa!!! I need my mom and dad on the celebration days. Who's gonna make some rendang or ketupat or good foods for me tomorrow? Ya Allah, let this be the last time I have to do this in UTP please3. What will it feel to celebrate Eid far from our families? I bet some of you have experiences on that and I believe it needs courage and determination to feel it right.

Whatever it is I'm still happy that at least I have the chance to experience Eid with friends here in UTP and they're like a family to me already. So in 5 hours time, we can start congregate the takbir and I'll be doing it alone tonight but tomorrow will do it together with all the UTPians in the mosque.

When we say this is the time when Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) was called to sacrifice he's 1st son, Prophet Ismail (Ishmael), maybe this time around, it's my turn to do my sacrifice. So I'm getting cool with it and hope for the best. After all, we are the slaves of God and He created us with reasons and gave us everything we have now so it has been our ultimate priority to surrender ourselves to Him. :) This is my sacrifice this year, hehe >.<

Eventhough tears can't really show how sad and touched I am but I know that my family is having the same feeling too about me celebrating Eid in UTP. Soon, I have to learn to be independent and letting their hands off slowly to chase my own dreams and all I care is that they will always remember me here and pray for my best. Hahah it's getting moist here. Man, ok people whatever it is I really wanna wish everyone "SELAMAT HARI RAYA EIDULADHA". Have a great/safe journey back to your hometowns and Happy Holiday all! ('',) So long~

Lets recite it together

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you