Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Breakfast

It has been almost 3 days I had my breakfast as early as 8.30 am. Yeah it's unusual for me in UTP haha but it is all because I wake up early for my new morning routine (just started for 3 days anyway), JOGGING. On the first day, I went with Hani and we only managed to round the lake once and most of the time we stopped and play those poles and exercises facilities piled about 200 m away from each other. So less time were spent for jog on that day! haha

Yesterday was not really a productive day eventhough it's the second attempt, we tried our best to jog we actually jog more than quarter of the track, unfortunately, no sweat! Ok, am I trying to prove that sweat symbolize the effectiveness of the jogging? haha my bad. Any how that was really weird because there's sunlight on the second day unlike the day before today but we didn't soak like hell.

This morning, the weather was very good exactly like the first day and there are Hirundinidae (burung layang-layang) flying low with groups of stock (bangau) sunbathing over the lake bank. Wow isn't this sounded like a literature. haha Back to our business, so today we broke our personal records with 2 rounds and most of the time we jogged! It's a good improvement and we should do it frequently.


As usual, after tired and thirsty, our tummies start to make the annoying sound that as if they're saying "we're empty, we need something to digest!" so yeah we headed to the nearest cafe and had our normal breakfast. I bet people will start to ask why is the post title is 'breakfast' yet the only thing that I typed is on the jogging activity. OK people I was actually thinking of having a pancake for my breakfast. I missed my sister's pancakes (she's really a good maker I'm telling you haha) so the only thing that I get for my breakfast in UTP is the Kueh Teow Goreng and Maggi Goreng and that is why I introduce you with my new routine just to cover up my starve. Haha...

YUMMY!!!!
That's all friends. So long :)

P/S: Reference for Hirundinidae and stock

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you