Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Evolution


Alert... Alert... Alert! Those caterpillars are about to form themselves into pupae. Haaaaaa... what am I going to do? How to kill those before they evolve to be mean and nasty butterflies in my stomach? Oh no! soon soon, they just can't wait to be butterflies and I can't face them.

In less than 15 hours from now, those pupae will transform and all I can do is to let them fly freely in me before I really can kill them after 12 pm on Thursday. Urgh, this time I know that those butterflies will be bigger than usual.

All my nerves says so and they are pumping the blood more rapid than usual. I can feel it from the tip of my toe up straight to my head. Yeah nervous NERVOUS nervous. Pray for the best Iffah that's all I left with now

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you