Thursday, October 21, 2010

What? Really?


Today officially I'm POOR. These days I think my money flows like waterfall which I can really see where it flows but I know it flows rapidly and rush. Hush hush baby hehe (not related). As far as I remember I withdrew my money last Thursday before the convocation in UTP but now after a week, I'm drought. OK, this is critical and I really need to control my spending but I'm still wondering where did I spend my money that much?

Ok, at the convo fair I had some shopping of scarfs and graduation gifts but the rest went off for foods. Haha see there you go FOOD! Why do they cost me a lot? Roughly spending for food here in UTP can reach RM10 daily. So you only need a week to used all RM 100. Oh no.... how can I save some money? This is critical and I really really need to figure out some solutions to control my spending.

This morning, I went to the cafe for breakfast, I spent only RM 1.50 but left with RM 3 in my purse. So based on my rough calculation, that would be right enough for my dinner. But this evening we I walked down to the cafe with few friends, I checked my purse and all I can see is fly coming out from it..... Oh hoooooo.... where's my money gone?

 

What should I do now? My tummy is eventually asking for some food to digest. My body asked some to be burn as energy. Praise to God when I have friends to back me up at the cashier or else I will just sit there and look at them eating their food gluttonously like a cannibal just had his first meal :( poor me hihi


Just few minutes past, I was going through some notes on High Temperature High Pressure (HPHT) wells for my test next Friday. I took out my favorite blue ball-pen that I've been using since my internship (10 months ago) after few words written, the ink started to fade out from the paper. Ok, dont say I just broke my pen again (actually just broke one last week). So I opened up the ink and my godness, I dried up the whole thing haha. No wonder the ink fades. So, I dug up my case and took out another blue ball-pen and start writing. What is happening? the ink faded too. Am I having this bad luck problem or these pens planned to dry on the same day? Please dont this to me. I opened the ink tube, ok it's still full but why there's no ink? Man, I just remembered that this is the pen that I brake last week. Can I catch any birds tonight and use their feathers to continue study? Urgh!!! What a day. So since I'm a bit frustrated, I insist myself  to close away my books and off to my bed early. hehe


So long all :) Have a great day and sweet dreams :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you