Friday, October 8, 2010

D.A.N.C.E

I have a very bad habit these days. I can't stop watching Glee Season 2 'Britney/Brittany' episode. DAMN! Oops sorry taboo, hehe. This is like more then 10 times I've watched the episode in a week. At a certain point I feel like dancing and singing along with Heather Morris (Brittany S. Piers). Man, I love her body and her DANCE! She really can makes people melt with her beautiful and sharp dance movement. I missed dancing. Yeay3.. I used to dance back in 2000. Unbelievable huh? yeah I used to dance on stage and learn dancing with professionals but I left those so I'm proudly confess that mine is already stiff and really need to break some bones to dance like last time. haha



I still remembered when I ask my dad why didn't I continue dancing after primary school. He looked at me and say "I sent you to the classes because I don't want you to have stage-fright". Ok Ebak (what I called my dad) that answered why I'm too talkative and hardly feel ashamed to embarrass myself till now. No blame on you because I like the real me. That makes me be my own self and being honest in my relations with others.

My dancing was at the starting line when I had the chance to dance in the concourse of Suria KLCC. Haha I wore a red t-shirt with a pony tail and jeans hitting the beat of "Everybody" by Backstreet Boys. I was so nervous to perform that time eventhough I was only 8 years old I guess. hehe. After that moment, I started to dance A LOT back in my primary school. I had the experienced performing Chinese dances, Malays and even Western genres. WOW! what a great moment to be on the stage will all eyes on me.

So all I want to say is that I MISSED DANCING! and I really want to re-gain the energy and dance dance dance. Yeah people! get on the floor and show me what you got :)

So long pals :) weeee~

1 comment:

feel free to drop few words! Thank you