Saturday, October 2, 2010

PIG and PARROT

It has been awhile I didn't update my blog. Too busy with tests. Sorry people:)

When it comes to Intro Oil and Gas classes, it's like some kind of force that will encourage me and friends to talk and do ridiculous things yet FUN and ENJOYABLE! It's not because of the lecturers but because of the course. Why on earth do Senior students have to study Freshmen subject. My goodness, that really torture us and burnt off our butts in those chairs with repetitive and surface knowledge about the oil and gas industry. We have already learnt those 3 years ago and we've gone into more detail and it's really killing us when we have to change our huge hat and think less complicated.

Ok, sorry for the long and lengthy introduction. I guess I'm infected by the 'crapping' symptoms that I got from my Advance Drilling tutor. ok2 sorry again. So, let me start with the FUN activity that we just had in the class. Last Thursday, a trainer from Halliburton came and gave an adjunct lecture to us. Since most of us look tired and bored, then he asked us to draw a 'PIG'. Ok people, in the oil industry, pig can means something else to us, pictures below shows the difference;

A) A pig - an animal
B) Pigs - pipeline cleaning tools

Can you see the major difference? To make it more dramatic, I drew both type of pigs (animal and pipe). Mine was something like this, 

a pig is about to enter a pipe. LOL
Ok, so since that was some kind of embarrassment to me the next day, I've tested few of my reservoir friends in the intro class to draw me a pig. haha keep my word, those pigs look hell ya funny till we laughed hardly in the class.

kochen's (a dog with pig nose)

hani's (a bear with pig-nose)

izyan's (obese pig)

nad's (a pig as a pet)

See, told you those pigs are really funny and the 'NOSE' is like the signature for a pig. Regardless what does the body looks, yet the nose is a MUST! Then, since we have about 1 more hour to end the crazy class. We drew smoking parrots and several creative versions were spilled (smoking as if with cigarette in mouth; not the smokin'=hot, haha), the result ->

Smoking parrot :P
Those gave me some jaw and mouth exercise. Laugh... Laugh and Laugh. I can even felt that I'm younger than my age (haha) as I lost some wrinkles and all the stresses are out from me. Look at Nad's parrot, it looks like a professor with the harry potter's glass, izyan's parrot (the small parrot below nad's) is having a pineapple-head. haha. I felt really sorry with Hani's parrot because 'how can the beak holds the cigarette without lower beak?' ok only Hani can answers that haha. NO ONE ELSE! Lastly, kochen's had the biggest PACODO (parrot + cock + dove) - parrot at the beak, cock gets the comb and dove on the body and wings. haha. 

Ok folks I thing that's all for now. Sorry really hate to write long post. I bet people will easily get bored with it and start to curse me. hehe joking. Till next post friends. Stay save and stop your parrot from smoking! SO LONG :) ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you