Monday, October 11, 2010

Soon?

What year am I in now? when is 2011? Ok, this is something that is still does not make any sense in my head. I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiink I'm graduating soon! Man, I still have this kind of mind that "I just started my study here" (monolog).

I just finished filling the graduation audit process form and I keep on telling myself, am I graduating in less than 8 months from now? for real? am I dreaming? ARGH!!!! my real world is just about to start and soon I'm no longer a teenage girl but an adult. To be honest, I'm kinda happy with my final years.. I had plenty adventurous and outdoor activities with my girls. I think the time run faster than ever and it seems to spurt me without me realizing it.

Happy, sad, angry, confused, excited... what is actually my feeling right now? I'm totally screwed with my own thoughts.


It's the time that my journey as a student is about to end but am I really ready to walk in the real world? Once I leave this adolescence life, I will have to make my own decision, repay back all my parents sacrifices, holding and grabbing bigger responsibilities as an employee, teammate and daughter. WOOOHOOOO! those are the tough one. This means, less time to have fun with my pals, playing, crapping, gossiping, chattering. I really gonna miss every single one of them (NAD, IZYAN, HANI and SYAZ). They really made my final year a starting life as a student.

When I was a little I always wanting to build  a castle in the sky and endow to my parents. It was a dream and hardly to be possible. But when I laughed to myself now about it my heart told me that it's the most sincere thing that a girl can dreamt off. Those dreams came from the heart and not the brain and that is why children aren't cruel they're honest in their words. I'm 22 years old now UNBELIEVABLE! I'm kinda miss little Iffah Garib that used to do crazy things and make fun of herself. haha

The reality is now Iffah Garib has grown up but she is still a little Iffah Garib inside and will never ever change to be somebody else. Graduation is a bar that will make little Miss Garib to be wiser, mature, more rational yet still HERSELF! Wish me luck with this final year :)

SO LONG ('',)

3 comments:

feel free to drop few words! Thank you