Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Second Hopes

Astonished reading about the death of Paul. Can anyone tells me how old is he? Cause all I can is he looked like a small cute little dude instead of a giant big fat octopus. Ok sarcastic! haha so something rant through my mind and I just feel that this is the best place to share with. Ok people this time lets talk on second hopes. Not asking for Paul to be reborn. haha but there's a thought that asked me 'What if this news weren't true? What if Paul is still breathing healthy?' Have anyone experienced this once? Last time I checked, yeah many for me.

Second hopes. I like to read about cancer survivors cause I think they are brave and strong enough to walk into those radioactives and fight those cells with hope they'll cured and re-alive. I read about a lady who was confirmed for second level of breast cancer. For her surviving from those bad cells really make her appreciate life better and it's the second hope that God gave for her to embrace the uniqueness of this temporary world.

Asking for a second hope is common among humans because we make mistakes and I think the word 'SORRY' defined the second hope. We asked to be forgiven as that will unite us back with our loves one for instance. Nonetheless, what about giving second hope/chance? Do we have the power to allow that? I know the ultimate decider would be the Almighty but He gives us brain and heart to differ good and bad. My dad used to tell me to use both 'gifts', consider with brain and perceive with heart, then you'll make a good decision.

To be honest, I'm talking about myself. I found that I hardly forgive people. Not intentionally but I just can't stand those 'sorry' words over and over again from the same mouth. That reflected the trust isn't it? Sometimes I just don't feel mad about those mistakes but I hardly forget away those bad things done to me. Does that means I haven't give them a second chance? Am I that bad? I tried to demolish all out but when the person hurt me again I'll recalled back all those bad memories. Man... I'm really screwed and sorry for that to those I acted insanely but trust me if possible I don't want to hate anybody. I ain't no angel, just an ordinary girl that seeking for her happiness and trying her best to be herself.

So Long folks for now :) RIP Paul!

1 comment:

feel free to drop few words! Thank you