Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dead meat


Finally, the pressures are here. TESTS!!!! Why do they have to conduct tests? I don't want tests I rather to have thousands of presentation then sitting in the hall cracking my head and exhaust my fingers writing and spitting all my ideas and knowledge in a piece of paper. After graded, those papers will just go into the bin waiting to be recycled.

Urm, next week I'll be sitting for 3 tests and 2 of them in the same day. Then during the study week, I'll struggled for another paper on Monday. OK! I'm getting scared and can't think as a normal person now. I hate TESTS!!! and will never ever gonna love them :( I need some entertainment and I need space to relax. please please please....Haha

Wish me all the best and So long ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you