Wednesday, October 6, 2010

#3



3 and 7 are like my favorite numbers ever since I was a little kid. I love 3 because I 'm the third child in the house and 7 representing my family :) But now it seems like my favorite number betrayed me! haha. Ok, I love UTP for one thing, the Bi-semester system (2 semester annually) as we get a longer holiday compared to the other universities. But a new order from the government asking UTP to change its semester to tri-sem (#3 BETRAYED ME!) system.


IT'S A NO NO

It is a bit inconvenience for me personally. This final year is really tough, I miss my days when I can say 'Yeay, I can do movie activities in marathon', with Final Year Project (FYP), majors subjects, assignments, tests, I dont really feel the time. It seems like the day has been shorten to 16 hours instead of 24 hours! I woke up at 7 am and straight away to the desk to start my day. Urgh, there's no more time to continue my dream after Subuh prayer.

In classes, when I met all the seniors, I can see eyebags, wrinkles, white hairs, stresses, head banging, mess rooms and many other things. Can't imagine how they're spending their 4 months of final semester with all the loads for FYP and Field Development Plan (FDP). It's a really big wave like tsunami that will reach my life. Mine will even be worst when all the loads are to happen in shorter duration. 1 month differ is really too much, man!

FACEBOOK! useful during stress

I hope to have that muscles to carry all the loads. Need to start some gym activities :P
I really mean this. This is possible to happen SOON!
Luckily he has good teeth, I bet i'll bite all my pens and will have to buy new for final exams



BRING IT ON

One the other hand, deep down inside of me I can't wait to start my 3-months final semester  Imagine, I can have my own money earlier than I'm suppose to. WOOOOHOOO! I can buy things for my parents with my very first own salary. Eventhough I'll have shorter months to apply for job placements but at least I will have less time to be wasted and it will help to be more focus on my missions. Yeah, I will have to start back up and motivate myself now and hope that I'll always be positive till next semester. For those friends who planned to get married after graduate, they can starts to think of going to the "Kursus Kahwin". hehe jokking! (no offense to anyone)

be in the oil and gas fraternity EARLIER! and leave the student life

meet new people at work (more matured people), uni friends are to be missed
start personal savings earlier

See, trisemester isn't that bad after all. Alhamdullillah that the university management didn't ask us to do 2 more semesters. haha

Ok, till next post! So Long folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you