Thursday, October 28, 2010

Good people are to be forgotten

I know it's a critical time for me to do post writing. Tests are here and there like Hell-o but I think this is something worth enough to be thought of and share with. Have you ever thought why do people done even recognize you in class or give a d*mn sh** to you? Lets think this way, most of good people are always meant to be forgotten. Quick question, have you ever happen to asked yourself, 'if I died, will they be anyone remember me? Pray for me? Cry for me?'

I like to use our Prophet Muhammad (PBOM) as the most perfect example. He's the best creation of all. He made no sins, don't lie, pure heart, never hate others and thousands of good behaviors. When he was still alive, did he get a great attendance by people around him? NO! Only from those who have trust in him. That implies to us too. People tend to forget about us because they don't care about us and we give them nothing as a repay but we should be thankful because there are also people around that trust in us and sincerely to be apart of your world.

They never recognized your existence because for them you are not worth to be think off and you gives nothing to their world. I live in this shadow for 5 years when I was in my High school. High schools are high schools. Eventhough college are like high schools with expensive book but in college it makes me to think maturely and start to create my own path-way unlike high school. I'm not trying to say that I'm good but with all I did back in high schools, I think I was the one of the good girl after all. Haha (with proofs OK!)

I though that I will always be remembered once school life ended but I was all wrong. I used to be a nerd girl with big bulky bag-pack while they came to school with fancy modern sling bags. Yeah that made the differences. Haha. Lets do some reverse psychology, what do you people thing? I planned to go to the SAB class of 2005 reunion in KL early January and I planned to wear something that they've never seen me in. Of course something appropriate OK! are we still in the same page? haha so I don't wish to show off the 'me' that they'll love it but I just want them to realize my attendance. Is it alright? Haha.

So long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you