Saturday, October 23, 2010

Expect to Expert

After having an intense lab job yesterday I felt like I've losing all my bones. Can't feel those now but what can I do today lab is calling AGAIN. I bet I'll try hard to end this as soon as possible and I swear to God I'll do my best to wrap all those jobs before next semester. My hands are like wood now I think the roughness coefficient increases even lotion can't really help me. :P

It was slightly a failure yesterday. We thought that we can get a better strength as we have change the cement composition but looks like the trend is non-polar. Ok, that is so frustrating and I really need to get back on the additives and think of some quick-good solutions.

So actually I'm having some dilemma I'll be having 3 test next weeks and I haven't touch even a single thing. I'm really worry but on my other hand, the lab works are crucial too since we need CO2 test on those specimens.
___________________________________________
After few minutes tested the last specimen. Yeay Alhamdulillah the result was so great! I felt that I'm a victim of TIME. Too many things to do in a day and to many things to think everyday. To be honest we are given 24 hours but why do I have to spend 8 hours with my bestie-bed? oh man, sometimes it can reach 10 hours OK! Argh... argh... 

Thats all just wanna spend sometime to release some good burdens out. hahah till next post. So long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you