Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

First thing first, please excuse my french and I really meant it till the end of my post. I  think I get up on the wrong side of the bed. These few days had been a hectic time for me when I can't stop cursing 'them'. It is personal and I know I should just keep this within myself but I intentionally want to share this as a reminder to all. 

I learnt a good lesson today, "SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD" but only losers will agree with that. Why on earth does it hard to say sorry for a terrible mistake that we did to someone that can eventually hurt them? I'm a loser but I think those people in are the major losers. It's true mistakes are avoidance but that is why the word "SORRY" was invented. Is this what we called as justice? what about human sense?


It is so frustrating for me and I just can say I'm really sorry for them. They were given the brains, hearts but they eventually didn't used those yet let the power and position control their mind sets and actions. I know I was just the student who came to gain knowledge but I deserved a respect and good hospitality. Making fun of me is so unacceptable and immature deeds. 

I don't even care about that damn money! I don't even want it. I rather pay you back all the money that I owe. A friend of mine used to say 'Dah putus cinta, takkan nak cinta dia balik' and that is totally what I'm going to do. I just don't understand why they are too arrogant to blame themselves yet they dare to threat me if I didn't co-operation and pay them back. OMG! just because RM 626.10, they sounded like a desperado with drastic times call for drastic measures

This problem rose when I submitted the claim form for my traveling to Terengganu during internship and unfortunately a staff from HR lost the original copy. Because of that I was being forced by the her to get a copy of my claim. To be clear it was her fault and mistake yet she didn't say sorry or try her best to solve the problem. It was all my effort to get the photocopy of the claim. Thankful, the secretary in my department kept a copy for her record.


A couple weeks after I've submitted the photocopy, a finance guy called me and told me that the claim is invalid and I need to get an approval from my manager. DAMN! It's kinda drive me crazy when the HR staff didn't even try to explain the real situation to the finance poeple. So I was the one settling and dealing with the finance guy. I can promise till I left the company, I didn't even know the status of my claim.


Now, it's almost 3 months I left the company and last week they called me telling me that they'd transferred my claim twice into my personal account. Damn! Damn! Damn! why can't they stop making problems. This time, they asked me to reconfirm with my bank agent on the transaction and if it is true they've transferred twice, I will have to return back the money.


WT______! wasn't that was their mistake? what if I don't have enough money to repay that RM626.10? What if I've already used the money and my parents can't help me with that? Are they expecting me to check the bank account daily?




'Iffah, SORRY for the inconvenience made and thanks for the co-operation' this is the only phrase that I hope from them. Whatever losers!

Again excuse my french and really sorry with all those bad words but I just need a space to spit all these out from my head! Till next post, So long and thanks for those shoulders :)

Sorry people and thanks for those shoulders :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you