Monday, October 25, 2010

Modern Vampires

I'm wondering why do modern vampires are damn hot and great looking? Ok, maybe it's too subjective to talk about appearance but all I see is in any vampire stories the main character has to be a guy that is sexy, hot and macho. I can't stop watching those just because of that attraction. haha I'm normal at least :)

So, talking about vampires, people will start thinking about Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson). haha me too but I don't really like the story just because not really into Kristen Steward, sorry girl just can't see you with your real love story. To be honest, I like Robert more in the Harry Potter movie when he looked like an innocent adolescence. hehehe but undeniable he's hot and he looks cool with that white thick make up on :P


I love this look more :P


So the other vampire story that can attract me is the Vampire Diaries. It was actually an intentional mistake done when I downloaded an episode of the series caused I thought it was a movie but whatever it still impressed me and now it's like an adrenaline to me. Haha unfortunately there isn't much support and viewers, the series seems to dim off and I miss those actions ;(




Ok, do you people realized all vampire stories are about love between a human and a vampire? Hahaha stereotype and common! That is why I said they can only attract viewers through those actors and actresses. hihi. So vampire diaries has several hot vampires sailing the series. We have Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore, Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore and Steven McQueen (cute name huh :P) as Jeremy Gilbert.

Ian Somerhalder

Paul Wesley
Steven McQueen
That's it... SO LONG :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you