Monday, October 25, 2010

Blair Waldorf

When people asked you like whom you wanna be, what will be your answer? I know nobody has asked me that question yet but I've prepared my answer. Haha. I know the best person that I want to be would be my parents but in this case let me give an answer that is beyond my comfort zone and a character that everybody can imagine.



I like to be like Blair Waldorf and I bet I'm like one now. :P Blair is a bitch, people who doesn't really know her would say that but she's actually a cagey girl and that makes her the person that anyone will turn to for help. She solved many problems and felt happy with those favors asked. Even her rivals and those who hate her will ask favors from her. In the 2nd season of  the air, still remember when she dated the Marcus guy and it turns up Vanessa found that Marcus is having an affair with the Catherine, a Dutchess (Nate's old-sleeping mate). Eventhough she's hurt to hear that from Vanessa and told her not to tell anyone and she'll solve the problem, Blair tried to chase those two out from town in a good way without the Dutch noticing it and Nate gets his money but because of Vanessa's jealousy she told the Dutch and that made Blair angry to her because after all no one wins. I like the way how Blair things, she made that decision fairly. Her plan was perfect where everybody will get their parts regardless she'll gets nothing from that.

For me, Blair is a very protective person that we can imagine to be with. She'll do anything to protect her friends and safe them from any problems. She doesn't mind if she's the bad girl but Serena has to be the good one. After all, she's the intelligent head and hardly to get influenced by others  who plans to overthrown Serena and no body can split them two.

During the first episode of Gossip Girl, recalled when she said to Serena she was deeply hurt when S left her alone without any letters. She has no one to be her shoulder when she found out that her parents were working on their divorce and her father left her mom for A GUY! That was the sadness moment that I think a girl can hold on alone. Eventhough B survived but that changed her to be mean and self-center due to the severe lack of attention syndrome.



I love the character because I wish to be like her I don't care if people called me a bitch or an arrogant person because after all only those who know me will accept the real. There's a kind heart in Blair and she seems to be very strong but actually Blair is even fragile than Serena that is why she cried more than when she was all alone in her room.

That's it people. What ever it is, we should just be ourselves and try to improve those weaknesses and bad attitudes. So long :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you