Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This is ART!

Britannica Online defines art  as "the use of skill and imagination in the creation of aesthetic objects, environments, or experiences that can be shared with others." Ok, based on the definition anything that we do or think is ART! The only difference between a normal art and extra-ordinary art is the commercial value. I found these few pictures that I called as the extraordinary arts that I've ever seen. I'm in love with the artist and he is sooooo damn creative, talented and gifted. Have a look at them:

look at those visible wrinkles on this lady's face and hands

look at the crumples of this teenager's T and her shadow

This beautiful lady is like a model standing for a perfect pose. Look at the details of her hair

This lady is like walking out from the wall with great effects on her wear and body

These are the realistic wall paintings and I bet you they look like 3-dimension drawings and am telling these are drawings and I swear they are not real!. Behind the scene, a man is painting his IDEA of CREATIVENESS on the wall. For me, this is so not a mural, this is freakin' outrageous (in a positive way) and brilliant ART!

the new century of Leonardo Da Vinci :)

 Till next post... So long :) Have a great day all~

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you