Friday, May 4, 2012

Where do you work?

I didn't mean to keep it as a secret. I know it's not really a big deal telling people where I work. Some close people know but most of them don't. My life changed drastically when I started my work as an Engineer. I didn't mean to be rude to ignore the question but I dont think it's necessary.

What's the point of telling where I work and what I do? It's my personal life and I have rights in making it silence. I have my own reason. Ultimately, I dont think by telling people where I work will change their perceptions on me. When I go shop around Dubai, people would ask where I am from and then, they will start to ask am I here for work. Next, they'll ask which company. Hahah everytime I hear it, I would just smile and say 'it's a small company. you won't know'.

I dont want to be riak with what I have now. I'm just and ordinary girl that wants to improve myself and live my life to the full. I ain't celebrity, so that doesn't give any point of knowing the truth. I like to keep it because I like to be treat like an average people. I go out with my T-shirt, jeans and flat. That's it. No make up on, perfume, nothing that can make me looks luxury.

I didn't say that I have money, it's just that people like me I dont thing it's my fit and league to buy branded stuffs in branded/expensive shops or spend my money like crazy. I'm very simple. If I were to have money, I personally thing that I would rather save it for other more beneficial things.

Look, you dont have to be so sophicicated talking about Louis Vuitton, Channel, Guess, Mango, Jimmy Choo and other branded stuffs in showing your personality. I have friends that is so into branding. Eventually, you'll look older than your age in those branded items. This is just an opinion. You dont have to believe me if you dont want to.

As human, of course we have desire to look beautiful but hey doesn't mean wearing night market T-shirt make you look ugly. Trust me, when you have branded things on you, you would want people to see you. and realize that, it's a part of being arrogant. It's sinful people.

Life would be more meaningful if you can be normal and ordinary, but nobody knows that you own a company, 2 houses and a great family. Let's remind ourselves that all that we have around is a loan from Allah. These are all His. So, let's work our best to be humble so that everyone around can embrace the standard together :)

-Bye-


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you