Monday, May 21, 2012

opposite-the-road-man

I look, I look and I look.
I saw you at the opposite road
You look at me and smile
You then text me "What are you doing?"

I smirk and the eye shoot yours
My heart suddenly beat as fast as light
My limbs stroke the road
Beside me are white curtains

I stop, I look again
You are still there
I get closer and closer and closer
Your hand was at the back

I saw a heart
YOUR heart! in my hand
I look mine
I squeeze mine but it wont come out

I stole your heart
You did NOTHING
My eyes tell the feeling
You did NOTHING

I get confuse, confuse, confuse
I shout at you
You didn't hear me
I'm in front of you

Holding your heart
I dont want to let it go
You don't want my heart
even I try to force it to out

I kneel down with tears on my white skin
I stood and give your heart back
and a key
a key of my heart

You own it but you yet to steal it
my opposite the road man

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you