Thursday, May 17, 2012

Oh My Labuan

Today I reached the office late. Since I have no coverall in hand and with the so called 'jetlag' symptoms, I decided to leave the hotel a bit later than the time I suppose. I was so excited to meet those boys (sorry not a player just missing those guys very very much). They're my brothers here. It feels awkward when I first step my leg into the morning meeting. Everything looks new to me as if I was in the beauty contest with all the alien eyes locked at me and those sweet sweet sounds from those devil mouths. It was so embarrassing OK.

I play it cool, walk to the end of the room and sat my butt at a place. When the meeting was adjoured, I heard voices saying 'you put on weight, wewit wewit'. The first think in my mind was 'Damn! am I?'. I try to hide my red face, I looked at them and said 'I know. 4 kgs OK!'. I really meant that because I scaled my weight before and after my trip to Dubai. I successfully gained 4 kgs in 2 months. I didn't eat much in the Emirates but I just don't know why I gain those kilos.

Of course, me and my smile has been the topic that these guys can talk on especially Freddy, Alvin and Farhan. These 3 guys can never see me happy. They'll make me happy with their stupid and flirty jokes. Hey, don't get me wrong I'm comfortable with them not because I'm a player it's just they're my friends, my teachers, my brothers. They know the limit and respect me as a lady. That's good enough for me :)

Apart from these fun and good feelings I had, deep down I miss my Labuan friends especially the guy who remembers me everyday. He's the only guy that has the concern to ask me out for meals. We spend too much time together and that makes me miss him sooo much but I dont have the gut to say that to him because I'm scared that he wont take it seriously. He's the joker.

I also miss my 2 ladies, one is my filler and one is my buddy. My buddy who I spend most of my nights before I fly to Dubai together. Trust me thousand stories to catch up with her.

Tonight, I really feel the loneliness. My phone never stops ringing when they are here but that is no longer happening. Labuan has become a strange place again for me. I felt this before when I first step in Labuan but this time it's worse because I had great memories in Labuan so I have higher expectation on it. Labuan seems to be very quiet and peace. I don't like it as my head playbacks the memories. I feel lonely :(

Yeah I proudly said to Ebak and Ibu to not to worry about me. I'm gonna be fine! I am fine it's just the memories bring the sorrow to me. Things are not going to be the same again as it was before, of course! but as human, this is the time for us to learn for the pass and make our future a better one. Till the next post :) Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you