Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Silent Treatment

I just realized that being alone or being unwanted is so obnoxious. It's not because a person is desperate but it is because the human nature that one want to be loved and love somebody. Now, it doesn't matter either you've found your Mr Right or Mrs Right but the main concern would be will the person be with you till the end of your life or he/she is just a platform for you to learn to control your feelings and work it out for a better decision.

Human will always misjudge and mistakenly make a wrong decision. But sun will never always shining and the moon will never always be there for you at night. Should we survive this world alone?
God promises one will have the other half of him/her but time will be the only factor that we can hold on to. Trust yourself and keep the heart widely open for a better opportunity. We prayed but that doesn't mean that He'll give it to us right after we say 'Amin'. Just to share something shared by one of my friend:
there are 3 ways that God will answers your prayers:
(1) He'll say 'YES' and give you what you want
(2) He'll say 'NO' and give you what you need
(3) He'll say 'WAIT' and give you the best

I learnt a lot from that. I know I shouldn't jump to the conclusion but it seems like my silent treatment is so not working. It's totally not a win-win situation. I will always be the victim of losers. I tried to block my mind, I failed. I tried to be start a new chapter and failed it too. So I'm kinda standing on the fence and hailing out the white cloth. I just have no guts to wear my heart onto my sleeve because I ain't good in expressing it and even worst to spill it out.

Talking about the silent treatment, I thought that it can eventually help me but it doesn't seems to be right and successful in my situation. I just felt that I'm off on the wrong foot. I dared myself to do things that are against my wills and principles and I think I'm overreacted with all those attempts and I fooled myself around. I blamed myself for the bad impressions because I'm so doomed with my own decisions. 

I made several mistakes in this and I think I will never regret myself from making those mistakes because I knew that I was the only one who put efforts and no blame on the other side as he doesn't even felt anything about it. People say find similarities and he'll realize you but I just can say 'I DISAGREE'. For me learn the weaknesses will help me to be prepared for any bad circumstances and understand the other side better. 

So I guess God is saying 'WAIT' to me and I'll wait and hope this would work for by hook or by crook! 
The more I silence myself, the more silence you are! So, the hypothesis FAILED!

So long for now. Till next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you