Monday, September 20, 2010

Poem :P

The sun rises with hopes,
The moon shines with smiles,
Praying and prayers are for bless,
Road heading in thousand miles


Walking down the Boulevard Road,
Chasing the breath till the old,
Smiling, winking makes the odd,
Alone being inside creates the cold


Metaphor and irony are made by cupid,
You came along to make me feel stupid,
Honest, hope and sincere were split,
That's when the time you tell me I'm insipid


I ain't no Shakespeare nor Grace Kelly,
Dare to put my head to the ally,
Can't really smile with beautiful glory,
When you step on all the memories


I felt the hills between me and you,
They're too high to climb and too huge,
Why can't you see my sorrow I lose,
Tears that keep my dreams flew


So long I know my favorite phrase,
I want to say this to your face,
Time's ticking and I feel the pain,
But I'll wait forever again

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you