Monday, December 13, 2010

Why do we fight?

Ok, since it's holiday, I'm kinda lazy to update my blog. Sorry my bad haha just can't sit in front of my lappy 24-7 around the clock. Actually I feel frustrated because I thought I can change the world but I CAN'T. No one can! In a day, have you ever experience not talking bad about others, argue with others on a silly thing or feel annoy with any one? That is SOOOO impossible isn't it?

Why do we feel that? Why can't we be open with anything? Why should we be too sensitive with any advices or comments from others? Why do we hate others when they try to make us a better person? Do we feel perfect with ourselves? Are we perfect? Can we be perfect?

NO WE CAN'T NEVER BE PERFECT! that is why we have to take those advices and try to improve ourselves on the necessary thing. I actually feel sad to see my cousins hating each other just because of a stupid picture and silly words which made for fun. But when someone take it seriously and became too sensitive, they stop to talk to each other and they can even barely to see each others' faces.

Don't you think that this is just a silly and small matter to argue upon. I think it's true when my Dad said 'Anger will make us a killer'. We killed good relations when we angry to one. We hate them because they made mistakes. We barely forgive them. We arrogantly avoid to seek for forgiveness. That is why the world now is not a good  place to live in as it has already full with hatred, envious, jealousy, egos, self-centered, greedy and disrespect. The only way to make this world a better place is when we starts to believe in God and loves others like we  love ourselves.

Pray for the best and lets turn ourselves to Him as He's the only power that can change the world in a blink of an eye. So long pals :)

REMEMBER: What goes around, Comes all the way back around! That is a promise by ALLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you