Friday, December 10, 2010

They're hints

I tried thousand times to proof that I was the one to be blamed of. What have I done to my life? I'm getting messed up and miserable. Ok, there are things that I wish to share with some one but I'm totally freak out and I can't even barely to stand straight in front of you. Yeah those are hints, you hard stiff heart. How on earth should I say that 'I like you'. I can't just can't. It's so hard and painful to keep on stalking you desperately. Yeah kinda stalking you mildly because that is the only thing that I'm brave enough to do. I ain't an extreme stalker but I am a stalker. heheh (does that make any difference.... it does it does :p).

Hate feeling please go away from him and his heart. Because of you we stopped talking to each other and because of you too he let my drown away in a deep sea. I didn't mean to smash his trust and the bond but I was too naive to realize that I acted like a jerk. I really hope that those hints will be meaningful to him and he really gonna get that.

So long :)

P/S: Am I getting sentimental or desperate? God knows the best ('',)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you