Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Penang trip

Yeay I hope it is not too late for me to talk on my journey in Penang last few weekends with my family. I now most of my classmates are out from Malaysia doing some vacation in Aussie, Oxford, Indonesia and even Thailand this semester break. But for me, Penang, Johor are good enough for now hehe.

So last a couple of week ago, my dad had his Cub Prix event in Penang. So since that we had the opportunity to extend our vacation there till the Awal Muharram public holiday. Our day starts with the cub bike races and a good and educational visit to the Fort Cornwallis located near the Padang Kota Lama, Penang. This is the place built by Francis Light in the century of 1800. There, many small buildings are still standing, preserved and repaired by the government. I have few pictures including the 'beca' riding. have fun people wathing.

Oh yeah not to forget the best part of the trip was when we were at my Aunt's father, Mr Lee's house. He gave us plenty betta fishes (fighting fishes) to my brother since he wish to be a good and successful betta breeder. Wish him all the best with his dream. Most of the thing, I will never ever forget how I kept myself awake from Penang to KL since I'm holding bettas in my hand. Their life were 100% in my hand that day. haha. So long :)

in front of the small church were the mother's of Francis Light's kid were married









they were so excited to be on 'beca'

we too





No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you