Sunday, December 19, 2010

This I promise you

Ok, now I know it is still early for me to talk about a ring. Let 28 be the ideal age for me to settle down so that I won't lose my battle with Syed Arif (Sorry Ariff intentionally use your name here). Yeah we made a deal, either one of us who first to settle down will have to announce to all the guest, this  unpleasant statement 'Saya ___(loser's name)____ mengumumkan bahawa saya telah kalah bertarung kepada ____(winner's name)____ kerana saya gatal sangat nak kawin awal' - translation: 'I _____(loser's name)____ hereby announced that I lost the battle with _____(winner's name)____ because I'm to desperate to get married early'.

So I chose 28 as the ideal age because by that time it is not that shameful to say those to all the guests. Haha. Ok back to my main mission, after browsing some wedding pictures of Marion Caunter and SM Nasarudin, I started to sew some dreams for my far far away wedding :P. So unlike others, I kinda have a little bit high taste on my wedding ring. No gold for me, all I want is a diamond ring (1 carat is good enough, haha).

I've browse through the Tiffany Co. website and I found my WISH RING! Please don't think about the price, I know that it is beyond expectation but it is worthy. Sharing this idea is just to alert all the girls outside if you think that your love is capable enough to buy you one, then diamond should be the choice. I'm not engouraging people to be a gold digger but just to open some typical Malaysians' eyes to try something new and take more challenges in life. Most important thing is not till you put yourself in debt with any parties cause that is an unhealthy financial decision!
officially listed in my wishlist, the eloile ring

have fun and till next post people, So long :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you