Sunday, December 26, 2010

Malaysia in final

Ok all I can say is that yesterday match was darn great. I don't watch football caused I don't really understand why it can be an offside or others so I just watch! Yesterday we never planned to watch the match but at the warong we had dinner it is like crazy people watching. So when I heard GOALLLLLLLLLLLL, my first response was 'who scored?', After that minute, I locked my eyes to the screen. Isn't it funny? I was the one shouted in the stall. Oh what an embarrassing action was that.
Anyway, Congratulation to the team and hope you guys are well- prepared to meet the Indonesian again next Wednesday with a better spirit, motivation and of course PERFORMANCE! Kasi bolos 1 goal!!!!

Bye, So long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you