Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sober

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.... what? hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha...

Sorry people I have a joke that I NEED to share with all, it has been ever since, that I have a bad habit that I don't think I can live without. I'll feel sad, touched, sober and sensible every single time I hear soft/light English song at night. I'll only feel those AT NIGHT, ok! Look I think I really need a psychiatrist and a psychologist... hahah

You know, whenever I hear those songs, I will just put myself walking alone by a beautiful lake under the light of the moon in a thick clothes to warm me down from the breeze and chill wind of the night. Obviously it's not in Malaysia. With covered hand in the huge pockets on the clothes, I'll walk and stare at the beauty of the lights on high building and people wandering around in pairs. (I think I have the goof to be a novelist :P)

Ok2, before i get over-reacted and over-excited, wishing everyone a good night and have a great day to all. So long :)



P/S: We hate to see people around us misleading each others and being the third person to clear the mess is just who we are. Keep on doing that cause that is who you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you