Saturday, May 18, 2013

Orchid it is!

Wow - that's all I can say to Jovian Mandagie's new collection for Tesco market. Who says you have to spend thousands to wear his. Let's deal with it, they could not be comparable with the thousands dollars dresses and outfit but they do look good still.

Ok, if so you know, Jovian is a young-Malaysian-fashion-designer. He's collections and designs are astonishing. Talking about his new collection - 'ORKED' (orchid in Malay) simply a beautiful fragrant flowers that to me is snobbish to care off but stylish to blooms off. 



What I like about this new collection is that, They can garb ladies with hijabs too. It's elegant but still projecting the politeness and softness of a feminine. Looks like I have add a new items on my wishlist for this year Eidulfitri :) yeeehaaaa

After looking at few orked designs of his, I could tell the principle that he's holding is traditional exquisite yet remarkable. The waist is lend with the sweet belt and orchid touch that makes the lady looks Eastern-well-bred. cutting and framework are clean and lean.

Here, enjoy few pictures of his (courtesy from JM's facebook)

Olana Grey

Oofa Pink and Omara Aqua

Olsou Mint

Olivia Grey

Odessa Mouve - My favorite of all <3


These are the best dresses that I picked from his collections. Told you, you can feel the orchid touch only by looking at those dresses. I love them. So folks, if you want to see more, go to Jovian Mandagie or Tesco Malaysia 

Special for you people here's the sneak peak on my favorite choices (Oofa Pink and Odessa Mouve details)





So, feeling like buying? Here's how you can do it online (pre-order stock for Malaysian only - Sorry). Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you