Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Best Shrimp Burrito

I know I don't have many followers but I know I have readers and some are my regular 'customers'. Thank you for your support. Anyhow I'm writing not because I want people to read and know about me but it is one extraordinary medium for me to share and talk about with or without listener. Most of my readers are from the States and Malaysia and there are some from Russia and other countries (Thank you again) and that is why I apologize if I do my writing in a mix of Malay and English. Sometimes there are words best describe in Malays.

Enough with the unrelated intro, I want to share how fortunate I am living in the States where you can experience great collision of culture. Yes, you are so DARN right! I'm talking about food. You can get all kind of different food from different countries and they are originally cooked by native people of each culture.

My favorite food is of course Mexican Burrito and my favorite cuisine would be the Mediterranean. I thought all this while the best burrito would be the one with egg and cheese inside but yesterday, a field hand brought me a shrimp burrito. At first, I ask myself how on earth could shrimp goes well with cheese and egg. Eeeuuuuw hahah here's the thing, it was not as I imagine at all. There was no egg nor cheese in the burrito instead it has green bean with some sort of sauce that tasted like curry and it's spicy. Gosh! It's great Alhamdullillah :)

So stop thinking about breakfast burrito from Sonic or Ruby's. They're great but this is the real Mexican burrito.

Shrimp Burrito ~Yum yum~

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you