Sunday, May 12, 2013

3S (Spring/Summer Shoe Shop)

I'm a shoe lover. Oh yeaaaaahhhhhh I'm addicted with them :p. If you know who am I you would be shock that I have bunch of new shoes that I'm yet to put on but I still try my luck to spend pennies to buy more. Unfortunately, I left all my lovely shoes back in Malaysia because I don't see the objectives of bring them over while I can buy new new new shoes again again again. Hahaha

**Teringat my mom pernah cakap 'Hahaha, now you cannot buy heels' when I told her that i'm gonna work in a workshop and field where the only footwear is my steel-toe boot and not a stilleto.**

Thinking about buying no shoes for summer really killing me. I force myself to save my money for travelling but oh nooooo spending time waiting to run my equipment in hole on location makes me insane and I spend the time either learning Spanish or online shopping. Yeay it's a bad habit a very bad one but oh don't stop me from buying shoes because those are like drugs to me.

Heard of Kimora Lee? Oh sorry I'm not a fashionista and I don't know who she was but because I love JustFab.com, I saw her face on the homepage. Kahkahkah. I'm a very proud noob. I have few shoes from JustGab.com and shoedazzle that I cannot blink my eyes. They make me drop my mouth to my toe. I'M IN LOVVVVVEEEEEEEE!!!!

Personally, I love booties and boot. I could go with wedges as well and if I have a better choice, I would not go with high pumps. I can only stand for 5 mins in them and that's just it, butt lock on a chair. So it's not good during any event right? But heck yeah I still wear them when I can avoid grass and sand. Hahaha

This month wishlist including these 3 shoes (courtesy from JustFab.com) and shoedazzle.com does offer great footwear too.

Lock those eyes, sweetie

Get ready for Summer


Spring is just about to start

A piece of advice, shoes can make you taller and sexier but just watch you posture and back OK! don't hurt yourself :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you